Welcome to Bethesda Presbyterian Church
Bethesda's Guidelines for Worship
- We will utilize the main door for entrances and side door for exits.
- These doors will remain open throughout the service for air circulation.
- The inside door of church will be closed during the service to limit traffic noise and glare on the screen.
- Masks will be worn while entering, leaving, and moving about the sanctuary.
- Masks may be removed once social distancing has occurred.
- Everyone who enters will have their temperature checked by greeters. If your temperature is over 100°F you will be asked to not enter.
- We will take a picture of main sanctuary and balcony to document attendance.
- No nursery/childcare is provided at this time.
- Ushers will seat people at predetermined areas of church. There will be increased space between congregants. Please sit with your family.
- Hand sanitizer will be at entrances and exits.
- Trash cans will be placed at exit.
- Everything will be on the screen in the front for liturgy and singing. Bring your own Bible if you wish to have one during the service.
- Special music will come from the choir area.
- Boxes for offering will be placed at both front and back of church.
- Services will be recorded and be put on website, Facebook, and YouTube for home viewing.
View Bulletin & Watch Sunday's Service
View Bulletin -February 21, 2021
View this week's service below.
BBQ Fundraiser For Local Fireman, John Wilson
Thursday, March 4th
Pinehurst Surgical Clinic (upper parking lot) from 11 am - 1pm.
BBQ Plates $8.00 each: includes BBQ, slaw, baked beans, roll, drink & dessert.
*Will deliver for 10+ plates.
Raffle tickets available to win specialty baskets! To purchase food, raffle tickets, or make donations contact:
Jennifer Little: 910-528-1221
Leanne Butler: 910-691-2906
Michelle Willson-Smith: 910-638-5268
Erin Bennett: 910-992-6567
John Wilson is a local fireman for 3 fire stations in Moore County. He is currently in ICU and has been in the hospital fighting COVID for over a month. All proceeds will benefit his family and medical bills.
Welcome New Confirmands!
Next Blood Drive:
FRIDAY, March 12th
Fellowship Hall 1 pm -5:30 pm go to www.redcrossblood.org and enter Sponsor Code BPC to register.
Apply now, Due Mar. 31st!
Financial scholarships are now available for the 2021-2022 school year. Learn more and download the application on our Youth Page.
Elevator Project Update
As this project nears completion, we appreciate your continued financial support as we invest in our facilities. To make an online contribution to the project please visit the Giving Page, click "Give Now" and select "Elevator" in the Fund drop. Thank you.
For more pictures check out our photo gallery!
Looking Ahead at Bethesda...
Feb. 27th: Next Golf outing – 7 Lakes 10:00 w/lunch $30+ tax
Mar. 4th: BBQ Fundraiser, 11 am - 1 pm at Pinehurst Surgical Clinic
Mar. 12th: Red Cross Blood Drive in Fellowship Hall 1 pm -5:30 pm go to www.redcrossblood.org and enter Sponsor Code BPC to register.
Mar. 28th: Palm Sunday Service 11 am
Apr. 1st: Maundy Thursday Service with Communion, 7 pm
Apr. 2nd: Good Friday Service 12 pm
Apr 4th: Easter Sunrise Service at Old Bethesda 7 am
Easter Worship Service with Communion 11 am
Easter lilies are available for adoption. Cost is $13 each. Call or email the church office with information or if you wish to adopt in memory/honor of someone specific.