Welcome to Bethesda Presbyterian Church
Bethesda's Guidelines for Worship
- We will utilize the main door for entrances and side door for exits.
- These doors will remain open throughout the service for air circulation.
- The inside door of church will be closed during the service to limit traffic noise and glare on the screen.
- Masks will be worn while entering, leaving, and moving about the sanctuary.
- Masks may be removed once social distancing has occurred.
- Everyone who enters will have their temperature checked by greeters. If your temperature is over 100°F you will be asked to not enter.
- We will take a picture of main sanctuary and balcony to document attendance.
- No nursery/childcare is provided at this time.
- Ushers will seat people at predetermined areas of church. There will be increased space between congregants. Please sit with your family.
- Hand sanitizer will be at entrances and exits.
- Trash cans will be placed at exit.
- Everything will be on the screen in the front for liturgy and singing. Bring your own Bible if you wish to have one during the service.
- Special music will come from the choir area.
- Boxes for offering will be placed at both front and back of church.
- Services will be recorded and be put on website, Facebook, and YouTube for home viewing.
View Bulletin & Watch Sunday's Service
View Bulletin -January 10, 2021
View this week's service below.
Elevator Project Update
Good News! During worship on December 13th we were presented a challenge! Every dollar, up to $20,000, raised for the elevator project will be matched. Please prayerfully consider how you can help us meet this challenge to raise funds for the elevator campaign. The elevator project continues to move up!
We appreciate your continued financial support as we invest in our facilities. To make an online contribution to the project please visit the Giving Page, click "Give Now" and select "Elevator" in the Fund drop. Thank you.
For more pictures check out our photo gallery!
Looking ahead at Bethesda...
Jan. 17th: Session/Deacons Meeting- 5 pm in the Fellowship Hall
Jan. 30th: Habitat Volunteer Day - Hoke County
Feb. 5th: Blood Drive